"You're my oppa" Episodes w/ English Subs





EPISODE 1

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 1 1/3


[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 1 2/3


[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 1 3/3

EPISODE 2

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 2 1/3


[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 2 2/3


[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 2 3/3

EPISODE 3


[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 3 1/3


[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 3 2/3

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 3 3/3

EPISODE 4

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 4 1/3

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 4 2/3

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 4 3/3

EPISODE 5

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 5 1/3

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 5 2/3

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 5 3/3

EPISODE 6

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 6 1/3

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 6 2/3

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 6 3/3

EPISODE 7

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 7 1/2

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 7 2/2

EPISODE 8

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 8 1/2

[English Sub] You Are My Oppa EP 8 2/2




4 comments:

  1. The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps - we must step up the stairs. See the link below for more info.


    #stairs
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant watch EP 3. its been block by CJ T^T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Episode 3 is blocked by CJ :(( new link please or do you have in daily motion?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Episode 3 is blocked by CJ :(( new link please or do you have in daily motion?

    ReplyDelete